- I don't have any special memory of connecting with fashion, I honestly don't know if I was into fashion as a girl. I never thought it would end up being my meal ticket!
What are your influences?
- That is such a hard question. My influences vary so much, I get inspired and influenced by everything and often by small and at first insignificant things. Right now I'm all about deconstructing things, using pieces the way I feel like and not the way they're supposed to be used.
If you could wear only one designer for the rest of your life, who would it be and why?
- Phoebe Philo. I feel like she's the only designer that makes clothes for real women with real lives and hectic schedules. She's doing it without compromises - flawless! And I'd trust her to make clothes for women no matter what fashion house she'd work for.
What would you never wear?
How do you spend a sunny day of fall in the very best way?
- Brunch outside with my squad gossiping!
What did you envision planning the editorial for Mouche?
- The pieces I worked with were so simple and I didn't want to ruin that feeling. But still I'm all about contrasts so naturally I tried to add something extra and unexpected. I always have a really hard time explaining in words my vision even though I see it really clearly and know exactly how to get there when I’m in action.
What’s next up for you?
- I’m doing the last fashion editorials for the season and pretty soon starting to work on the spring collections. I have just recently moved my blog to Rodeo Magazine, so I am working a lot with that, which is so much fun!