This seasons most gorgeous and wearable trend is definately the scissor cut, or cropped flare trousers - The kick flare!
If you follow us on Instagram you already know that we absolutely LOVE this way of flare and most of us have already cut of all of our long and wide flare jeans and adapted the trend, showing our ankles with either heels, slippers or sneakers. The throwback Jane Birkin-esque style comes with a variety of benefits, showing off your shoes with ease and figure-flattering capabilities among them.
Below are a few tricks of the trade to pull of this trend flawlessly:
1) The perfect length is right above the ankle.
2) A frayed hem is the only amount of distressing you want with this style of jeans.
3) When in doubt, wear block-heeled shoes with cropped flared jeans.
4) Tuck your shirt in to show off the figure-flattering high waist that most styles have.
5) If wearing ankle boots, make sure the jeans hit at or below the top of the boots.
6) Mules add a modern touch and comfort—perfect for the weekend.
7) If wearing the cropped flares to the office, add polish with structured outerwear and classic footwear.
If you need a hand - At Mouche we're not only offering the perfect flares, we scissor cut them for you there and then, to be the perfect lenght just for you!